University ,,Dunarea de Jos” European Projects that included innovation activities
1. Horizon Programm 2020 - ERANET / MANUNET-III-2018
Contract no. MNET18/NMAT-3472 – Functional Nanostructured Implant for Bone Fixation
Consortium: Dunarea de Jos University of Galati (Coordonator), SC R&D Consulting and Services SRL București, University of Bucharest, Romania, Ingeniería Navarra Mecánica (INM), Spain
2. Program: Development of the national CD system / Complex projects carried out in RDI consortia (PCCDI)
Contract no. 72PCCDI/2018
- Roboțs and Society: Cognitive Systems for Personal Robots and Autonomic machines (Robin)
3. Program: International and European Cooperation - Subprogramme 3.2 - Horizon 2020/ ERANET/ ERA-IB 2 – Towards an ERA in Industrial Biotechnology
- Contract ERA-IB-16-014 – Development of a novel industrial process for safe, sustainable and higher quality foods, using biotechnology and cybernetic approach (SAFEFOOD) (Ctr. no: 15/2017)
- Consortium: Norwegian University of Sciences and Technology, NOFIMA, Norway - ICETA/University of Porto, Portugal - University of Helsinki, Finland - University of Ulm, Germany, ”Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati, Romania (Partener), APA PROCESSING BZ, SL, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Website: http://www.safefood.ugal.ro/index.php
For more projects access the link: https://www.ugal.ro/proiecte-meniu-0520/proiecte-finalizate/programe-internationale-finalizate
IPA – Trading company for research, design and production of automation equipment and installations
1. Europe Enterprise Network sustaining for IMM’s interested in innovation and international development.
Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) is an initiative of the European Union launched in 2008 through the CIP program (2007-2013) and currently continued, for a period of another six years, through the COSME program (2014-2020).
2. Eastern Romanian Business Support Network support for innovative SMEs
Programme: H2020-EU.2.3. - INDUSTRIAL LEADERSHIP - Innovation In SMEs
ERBSN 4 H2020 is a 4-partner partnership covering Macroregion 2 (RO2) in Romania with the objective is to address the topic of H2020 Work Programme 2014-2015 ERBSN 4 H2020 «Establishing services for enhancing the innovation management capacity of SMEs in the Enterprise Europe Network». In this view ERBSN 4 H2020 will develop a viable macroregional network of 9 innovation experts, of which 3 Key Account Managers, all staff of 3 ERBSN-EEN centres, able to deliver the two innovation services proposed by H2020, namely „Key account management under SME Instrument of Horizon 2020” and „Services to enhance the innovation management capacities of SMEs” in the targeted Romanian Macroregion 2.
In addition to the Enhancing Innovation Management Capacity department, we also approach the Digital Innovation Quotient department within the project. In the last 5 years, IPA has carried out these specific activities for a number of over 60 SMEs from the south-eastern region of Romania.
These projects are underway in partnership with the consulting company IMP3rove Academy Dusseldorf / Germany.
Currently, the specialists within SC IPA SA are prepared and trained for the new European challenges regarding sustainability and durability for innovative businesses.
For more projects access the link:
International innovation projects developed by the Danube Delta National Research and Development Institute (INCDDD) Tulcea
National Institute for Research and Development in Informatics (ICI) Bucharest
National Initiatives for Open Science in Europe - NI4OS
- The NI4OS-Europe project aims to become a key contributor to the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) service portfolio, engage in EOSC governance and ensure European inclusion to facilitate Open Science globally. NI4OS-Europe will ensure the involvement of a network of specialists representing numerous categories of stakeholders, infrastructure and service providers in the region, to support the implementation of EOSC's vision, architecture and governance.
For more projects access the link: